I try to keep our Easter festivities fairly simple so we can appreciate the reverent side of this special holiday, focused on our Savior’s atonement. In the spirit of simplifying, I thought I’d pull together in one place, the must-have recipes (including how to make easter egg dye!) I use for our family’s Easter celebrations. Here you go…
Making dyed Easter eggs is one of my family’s favorite traditions. We stopped buying the egg dye packages a few years ago because I learned it is surprisingly easy to make Easter Egg Dye from scratch! Get my homemade easter egg dye recipe it creates vibrant eggs every time, and it’s so fun to mix up your own custom colors of egg dye.
Don’t know how to hard-boil eggs? You’re not alone! I didn’t either until Aimee taught me how using her family’s tried and true recipe for perfect hard-boiled eggs.
Here’s an idea to help you contain the mess when your family dyes Easter eggs.
The quickest way to get the house feeling festive — download, print and assemble this free printable Hop, Hop, Hop Easter Banner.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- DIY Spell Books for a Darling Witch Halloween Mantle
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Free Decorative Valentine’s Banner
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies