Last week Aimée shared one of her family’s Christmas traditions, and today I wanted to tell you about one of my favorite family traditions: going caroling to friends and neighbors. We package treats, bundle up, and pile into the car with jingle bells in hand.
We have so much fun trying to harmonize together, and the looks on our friend’s faces as we sing is priceless. Often older friends, whom we’ve caroled to for several years, will look forward to our visit, but it’s my favorite when we go to a new friend who is surprised to receive carolers. I think caroling is a bit of a lost tradition, but you should totally do it with your family — you seriously don’t need to be stunning vocalists to give a roaring rendition of Jingle Bells, Silent Night or We Wish You a Merry Christmas (our usuals).
This year we created these “Fa La La La” gift tags to tie onto our treats, and today we are sharing the free printable gift tag template with you all!
Our gift tags are inspired by the fun Caroling Party we created last year for One Charming Party. I still love all the sweet details from that party including the DIY Metal Pipe Chimes tutorial, and this adorable picture of Aimée’s little boy singing loud for all to hear!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- Make a Forest: DIY Paper Christmas Trees Decor
- Easy Statue of Liberty Crown
- Easy Googly Eye Pumpkins
- Paper Ladybug Craft
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- Holy Rhombus Batman!