I love Easter, and this year I decided to try to make our festivities more focused on the Savior’s sacrifice, which is the true reason we celebrate. If you missed it, be sure to go check out all my Easter dinner ideas and free printables. Today I have one last Easter project to share. Are you familiar with Heidi Swapp? She has some of the most gorgeous handwriting around. Heidi recently created these beautiful free printables that can be made into a series of nesting envelopes that tell the Easter story.
I fell instantly in love with this Easter gift idea, and knew I had to share it with you. These nested envelopes would be a special keepsake, especially for older children. It would be the perfect addition to an Easter basket, and I love that the envelopes would be easy to mail to loved ones far away. Check out this video where Heidi explains her project in detail:
I really love how these Easter Nesting Envelopes relate the Savior’s atonement directly to YOU as an individual. Aren’t you excited to make them? Go download the free printable templates.
I also wanted to share this short, animated video about what the atonement means to each of us:
You can read more here about why we celebrate Easter, and we’d love to see photos of your family’s Easter festivities. Please share them with the tags @PagingSupermom and #Hallelujah.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Decor
- Teacher Appreciation Door Decorating
- My Favorite Christmas Treat
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies