Fractions can be so fun!! I mean, what’s more fun than dividing a piece of brownie in half for you and your friend? (Well, I suppose eating the brownie–but you get the idea.) So, this simple fractions worksheet is meant to boost your child’s confidence with fractions. We intentionally used everyday shapes so children can easily visualize what fractions are.
Tip: As you go through the shapes, talk about how 2/4 is the same as 1/2. As your child colors the specified fractions, these connections will become apparent.
For more fraction fun, check out our fraction pie activities!
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Visit our Pop-Up Mad Laboratory!
- DIY Ninja Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Letter Matching
- How to Make a Globe
- You're Sweet!
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
- Kids + Splatter Paint = Fireworks!
- Oh Boy! Printables