In honor of Memorial Day weekend, I created this Patriotic Word Search printable worksheet. With just 10 words, it’s a great short activity to start a discussion with your kids about what we’re celebrating this weekend.
This holiday usually marks the beginning of summer and is often filled with fun barbecues, swim parties and loud music–all freedoms we enjoy living in this great country. We’ll definitely be taking time to remember those who gave their life for our freedom. A special heartfelt thank you for those who gave their life serving our country.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- DIY Teepee Kids Craft and Centerpiece
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Worksheet Wednesday: Summer Handwriting
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Make A Star
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot