We’ve done a couple of these math riddle worksheets during the past year, and my second grader absolutely loves them. So here is one for Valentine’s Day.
The hardest part of designing these worksheets is coming up with the actual riddle — did you know Aimée and I usually write the riddles ourselves? Might seem simple, but it can sure take a lot of head scratching to create a riddle. I guess that’s why I’m particularly proud of this week’s worksheet. Download our Cupid’s Heart Math Worksheet to find out the answer for yourself!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- This Candy Cane Popcorn Recipe is the Best!
- 8 Freebies for the Fourth of July!
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- Worksheet Wednesday: Long "a" Sounds
- Welcome to Piper's Lalaloopsy Party
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Circle Garland Baby Shower