We’ve done a couple of these math riddle worksheets during the past year, and my second grader absolutely loves them. So here is one for Valentine’s Day.
The hardest part of designing these worksheets is coming up with the actual riddle — did you know Aimée and I usually write the riddles ourselves? Might seem simple, but it can sure take a lot of head scratching to create a riddle. I guess that’s why I’m particularly proud of this week’s worksheet. Download our Cupid’s Heart Math Worksheet to find out the answer for yourself!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- Black Beauty Worksheets and Quotes
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- Domino Addition
- Tangled Party Decor & Food