The only people I know who like mail more than I do, are my kids. Afterall, Liam gets excited for anything with his name on it. So, with a few days left in the year, help your kids put another smile on their friends’ faces with Happy 2011 postcards!
Download the printable here; print and cut. Then let your kiddos color them while you work on that resolution list…or put Christmas decorations away…or make dinner….or fold laundry…or take a few minutes off!
Oh, and off the record, these postcards are great for another reason: if you forgot (gasp!) to send anyone a Christmas card, send them a New Year postcard—they’ll never know they were “forgotten.”
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: What’s the Contiguous United States?
- DIY Ninja Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Country Ghost Party: Recipes
- Where’s the Green?
- Squatting the Baby Days Away