Happy 2012! We hope this new year finds you relaxed and enjoying life. With New Year’s Day falling on a Sunday, I feel like the festivities have continued straight through today. In fact, my boys just reminded me it’s not too late to send out New Year postcards, so guess what we’re doing tonight? Yup. So, I’m sharing our printable with you!
The postcards are incredibly easy to throw together. Simply download, print on cardstock, cut and hand over to junior for a quick coloring project. On the back, add a quick note, address, stamp then take a mini walk to the mailbox. What favorite friend or relative wouldn’t love this little surprise in the mail?
As we head into the New Year, Bettijo and I are keeping busy spending time with our families, yet we look forward to posting fresh content in the coming week.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Free Printable Recipe Binder Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Dinosaur Footprint
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- DIY Ninja Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Where’s the Green?