With just a few days left until the new year, we thought it would be fun to share a Happy 2012 printable banner! Although we’re still happily celebrating and preparing for all things Christmas around here, New Year’s Eve is quickly approaching.
The best part of this banner is that you can print it in color and it’s ready to go — or you can print it with black ink and have your kids color it! (To print in black, click black ink only or grayscale in your printer settings.)
Download our Happy 2012 free printable banner!
Oh, and if you’re looking for a last-minute stocking stuffer — why not a New Year’s banner? You know Grandma would love one colored by your kids!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Free Printable Recipe Binder Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- Worksheet Wednesday: Dinosaur Footprint
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- How to Make a Globe
- Ghosts + Pumpkins