With just a few days left until the new year, we thought it would be fun to share a Happy 2012 printable banner! Although we’re still happily celebrating and preparing for all things Christmas around here, New Year’s Eve is quickly approaching.
The best part of this banner is that you can print it in color and it’s ready to go — or you can print it with black ink and have your kids color it! (To print in black, click black ink only or grayscale in your printer settings.)
Download our Happy 2012 free printable banner!
Oh, and if you’re looking for a last-minute stocking stuffer — why not a New Year’s banner? You know Grandma would love one colored by your kids!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- DIY Teepee Kids Craft and Centerpiece
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
- Free Printable: Autumn Words
8 thoughts on “Happy (Almost) 2012”
Yes, I bet Grandma would love one in her stocking! :)
So darling. I’m printing one for my daughters and daughters in law, and me! Thank You!
Thank you! I just printed it out and love the colors-so fresh after all the Christmas colors for the past month. ;-)
I’m glad you like the colors, too! I really was thinking fresh colors to go with the fresh new year!
Thanks so much for sharing this darling printable. I downloaded it & I can’t wait to get it up!
Thanks for letting us know! We hope you had a fun New Year’s Eve!
Thank you so much! My mantle looks festive for our New Years dinner party!
We’re glad we could help! Hope your party was a success!