Today I am rounding up of seven of the cutest rainbow kids crafts from around the web. These are perfect if you’re looking for St, Patrick’s Day decor ideas, need a bit of cheering up or just love rainbows. To start things off, here is one of my favorite projects of all time… this Rainbow Craft I created to created for our local parenting magazine several years ago.
Truly this has to be the happiest, little rainbow craft ever. So easy and fun — all you need is colored paper, cotton balls and a stapler! You should definitely make it with your kiddos!
Here are a few more adorable rainbow projects…
1 :: 3-D Rainbow Craft
2 :: Button Necklaces
3 :: Squeezable Sidewalk Chalk
4 :: Colored Spaghetti Tutorial
5 :: Pot of Gold Telescope
6 :: Rainbow Cake Tutorial
7 :: Paper Strip Mobile
Be sure to pin this round up so you’ll have it handy later and see more fun ideas on our St. Patrick’s Day board on Pinterest.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Super-Easy Girls Cat Costume
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- Woodland Witch Halloween Dinner Party
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- We Heart Mom Coloring Banner
- Send a Hug
- Holy Rhombus Batman!
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
2 thoughts on “7 Rainbow Crafts to Make You Smile”
Thank you for sharing! If you need the top hpl sheet brands, please click it : top hpl sheet brands
Explosion Proof Portable Lighting