Today I am rounding up of seven of the cutest rainbow kids crafts from around the web. These are perfect if you’re looking for St, Patrick’s Day decor ideas, need a bit of cheering up or just love rainbows. To start things off, here is one of my favorite projects of all time… this Rainbow Craft I created to created for our local parenting magazine several years ago.
Truly this has to be the happiest, little rainbow craft ever. So easy and fun — all you need is colored paper, cotton balls and a stapler! You should definitely make it with your kiddos!
Here are a few more adorable rainbow projects…
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Easy Button Necklaces
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- Make a Gold Medal
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Christmas Around the World Party