We created this darling Smile Blossom craft as our monthly contribution for Raising Arizona Kids magazine. We were thinking of Mother’s Day, but when the girls brought home a note last week from the PTA saying that Friday would be “bring your teacher a flower day,” I decided these blossoms would be perfect for that too!
They come together in just minutes and you can use whatever cupcake liners you have on hand. We created a free printable blue polka dot background for this project. For full instructions visit RaisingArizonaKids.com.
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Twenty Fun Story Times
- Have a Slice of Fraction Pie
- New 'Tangled' Short Opens in Theaters
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies
- Make a Paper Spider