We created this darling Smile Blossom craft as our monthly contribution for Raising Arizona Kids magazine. We were thinking of Mother’s Day, but when the girls brought home a note last week from the PTA saying that Friday would be “bring your teacher a flower day,” I decided these blossoms would be perfect for that too!
They come together in just minutes and you can use whatever cupcake liners you have on hand. We created a free printable blue polka dot background for this project. For full instructions visit RaisingArizonaKids.com.
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Make an 80s Slip-Knot Friendship Bracelet
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template