Today was not one of my supermom days. Things started off with high hopes, but were quickly marred by unexpected hiccups mixed in with one too-long and utterly frustrating phone call with the insurance company.
Although it does require almost superhuman strength to hold onto your patience when you see the mess left in the wake of two playing kids in the kitchen, family room, bedroom… and pretty much EVERY room of the house, alas I can’t even report that I managed that. At least Superdad was here to help get things back in order after the kiddos were tucked away.
Thank heavens there’s always tomorrow.
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Is the New Beauty & the Beast Too Scary for Kids?
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- Babies Don’t Keep