I shared this easy last-minute Father’s Day Gift Idea over on the Honest Company’s blog yesterday, but I didn’t want you all to miss out. It’s a free printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrap for your Super Dad!
I don’t know if you recall these Super Dad Gift Tags I shared a few years back. You can use them as gift tags for virtually anything. I coordinated my new Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrap with those gift tags so you’re all set.
TO MAKE: I would bet you can figure out how to use this Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrap since it’s pretty straight forward. My free printable template comes in two colors and with two different sizes. One is sized to fit perfectly the standard Hershey’s chocolate bar. The other template is oversized and can be cut to fit just about any candy bar.
After cutting out the Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrap to fit your bar, just fold it around and secure with tape. I like to use double-sided tape to give it a more polished look.
Don’t forget about our Do You Know Dad Game which is so much fun to play with your family on Father’s Day. Also there is our cute printable Father’s Day banner that your kids get to color, making it super special since they can make it “all by themselves.”
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- We Heart Mom Coloring Banner
- Easy Statue of Liberty Crown
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Water Gun Targets & 12 Free Printables!
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness