Since we live in Phoenix, we have to make our own snow fun (see what we’ve done in the past here and here). So you can imagine our excitement when we learned a trick for making a fluffy pile of snowflakes with nothing more than a bar of Ivory soap and a microwave.
The best part: it takes mere minutes to whip up your own flurries. Go get the full instructions in our tutorial for Raising Arizona Kids magazine this month. Your kids are going to love this!
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Make an 80s Slip-Knot Friendship Bracelet
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- Name The Picture – Short “O”
- Domino Addition
- Tangled Party Games & Activities