So we feel a bit like slackers since we don’t have any new Father’s Day ideas to share. Actually we have lots of ideas, it’s the time that’s missing, and we didn’t have any *time* this year to actually execute any of our ideas, which is pretty much the story of my life these days. We’re about three weeks into summer, and I’m happy to report that I’m surviving, although some days just by a thread!
…Speaking of thread be sure to follow along with our #CraftADay project — my oldest daughter wanted to do a craft EVERY day this summer, and I’ve started sharing them under the tag #CraftADay on Instagram and Twitter. If you do a craft please feel free to tag and share it too!
But back to Dads: we didn’t want anyone to think we’d completely forgotten about Dads — because we sure haven’t… we love them, LOTS! — so I thought I’d dust off the super-fabulous Father’s Day ideas we shared last year.
What are your plans for Father’s Day this year? Do tell!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Make a Forest: DIY Paper Christmas Trees Decor
- Teacher Appreciation Door Decorating
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts