…that is one question I’m guessing most parents are wondering right about now! My oldest had a clever idea that I thought I’d share. She wanted to give some of her trick-or-treat candy to her teacher, so we decided to make up some fun cards using the candy bar names as words in our messages.
Of course my four year old wanted in on the fun and made a trick-or-treat candy message card for her pre-school teacher — her message used up two pieces!
Got a ton of candy? No need to stop at teachers… you could think up fun candy messages for grandparents, aunts, uncles or even the kind neighbors who gave you all the candy in the first place!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Baby's First Mother's Day Gift Idea
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament + Big News
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Monster Grocer
- Bouquet of Sharpened Pencils
- Shooting Star Scissor Worksheet
- Bouncy Ball Valentines