…that is one question I’m guessing most parents are wondering right about now! My oldest had a clever idea that I thought I’d share. She wanted to give some of her trick-or-treat candy to her teacher, so we decided to make up some fun cards using the candy bar names as words in our messages.
Of course my four year old wanted in on the fun and made a trick-or-treat candy message card for her pre-school teacher — her message used up two pieces!
Got a ton of candy? No need to stop at teachers… you could think up fun candy messages for grandparents, aunts, uncles or even the kind neighbors who gave you all the candy in the first place!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- GLOW GUIDE: Glow in the dark Party Ideas
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Make Your Own Globe & Earth Day Ideas
- Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Decor
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Name The Picture – Short “O”
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts