…that is one question I’m guessing most parents are wondering right about now! My oldest had a clever idea that I thought I’d share. She wanted to give some of her trick-or-treat candy to her teacher, so we decided to make up some fun cards using the candy bar names as words in our messages.
Of course my four year old wanted in on the fun and made a trick-or-treat candy message card for her pre-school teacher — her message used up two pieces!
Got a ton of candy? No need to stop at teachers… you could think up fun candy messages for grandparents, aunts, uncles or even the kind neighbors who gave you all the candy in the first place!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Make Your Own Globe & Earth Day Ideas
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- O Donut Tree
- Halloween Handwriting Printable