Throughout the year I buy my kids various holiday shirts. They get so excited to wear them, and it helps us celebrate the holiday all month long. So, this year Liam and Harrison requested mummy shirts for Halloween. Well, I couldn’t find any cute mummy shirts, so in a moment of Supermom-dom, I offered to make them. Here are the results:
I love how they turned out. I’ve done quite a bit of appliqué but I hadn’t used all knit before this experiment. I kept the edges raw so they would curl up to give the shirt more texture. Also, I did a lot of extra stitching for added detail.
Want to make a mummy shirt, too? Come back tomorrow to download my free mummy pattern with directions!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother's Day Ideas on Studio 5
- "Love is Complicated" Class Valentine
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- DIY Ninja Game
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Apple Pickin'
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Three Lunch Tips + Silly Lunch Printable
- Pirate Playdate Sets Sail
- Mummy Shirt Tutorial