Today sadly marked the last day of my daughter’s preschool, and her class celebrated (although I didn’t feel like celebrating — I cherished those two hours) with a picnic at the park. It was mighty hot (105!), and we’ve spent the rest of the afternoon trying to cool off.
Wish I were her:
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Babies Don’t Keep