Today sadly marked the last day of my daughter’s preschool, and her class celebrated (although I didn’t feel like celebrating — I cherished those two hours) with a picnic at the park. It was mighty hot (105!), and we’ve spent the rest of the afternoon trying to cool off.
Wish I were her:
August 26, 2010
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Disney’s New Cars Movie: Is Cars 3 Worth Seeing?
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- Babies Don’t Keep