Sometimes our youngest Superkids feel left out when big brothers and sisters head back to school, so this week’s worksheet is made for the littlest Superkids. This simple worksheet will help young minds recognize identical objects. Have them color the pictures for extra fun!
If your pre-school kiddo wants more worksheet fun, check-out our free Kindergarten Readiness kit with lots of freebie worksheets to download and print.
Download the School-Time Matching Worksheet
the supermom handwriting library
Want all my handwriting worksheets & Lined Papers?
get all 124 PDF files WITH JUST one click!
$124 value & Available for a limited time at 95% OFF!
34 alphabet worksheets with every letter, numbers & punctuation.
16 themed handwriting worksheets fun for holidays & every month of the year.
10 basic phonics worksheets covering short & long vowels.
32 cursive practice pages with the full alphabet.
36 lined paper templates for everything: from primary lined paper & college rule to graph paper, music staff & more!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- Super Dad Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrap
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- We Heart Mom Coloring Banner
- 14 Fabulous Baby Shower Themes
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas