Grab your little ones and get ready for some educational, silly animal fun! The concept of syllables may be daunting for a preschooler or kindergartner, yet our “Syllables at the Zoo” worksheet will make it fun.
As you read the animal names aloud, feel free to act like the animals or make animal sounds — be goofy. While you’re at it, talk about syllables and try clapping them as you say each word. Our dotted numbers will give your students a chance to practice writing their numbers, too. Download the free printable worksheet.
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Christmas Village from Recycled Boxes
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- Worksheet Wednesday: Dinosaur Footprint
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Make A Star
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Winter Lunchbox Jokes
- Where’s the Green?