Grab your little ones and get ready for some educational, silly animal fun! The concept of syllables may be daunting for a preschooler or kindergartner, yet our “Syllables at the Zoo” worksheet will make it fun.
As you read the animal names aloud, feel free to act like the animals or make animal sounds — be goofy. While you’re at it, talk about syllables and try clapping them as you say each word. Our dotted numbers will give your students a chance to practice writing their numbers, too. Download the free printable worksheet.
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- "Love is Complicated" Class Valentine
- DIY Ninja Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Apple Pickin'
- How to Make a Globe
- Three Lunch Tips + Silly Lunch Printable
- Stars + Stripes Banner
- Lucky Necklaces
- A Sippy Valentine
- String Beads