Aimée and I recently took a class on pattern making from Nicole’s Classes. The super-talented instructor was fabulous Alma Loveland (you might remember her from this). We learned so much and couldn’t wait to share our new-found skills with you!
I created these two freebie patterns that coordinate with the Colorful Thanksgiving ideas we’re sharing over on One Charming Party this week. Download the Colorful Fall Stripe or Colorful Fall Leaf patterns. Use printed, patterned paper to create a banner, place cards, napkin rings, note cards, tray liners and more!
If you want to learn more about Photography, Photoshop or Illustrator you should really check out Nicole’s Classes. We love their free tutorials, which may help you decide which classes would be a good fit for you.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Free Printable Branding Worksheet
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- Send a Hug
- Tangled Party Decor & Food