Last weekend my husband and I had the privilege of going on a little getaway. (A big thanks to Super-Grandma, Grandpa & Aunt Chrisie for watching our kiddos!) We did some antique shopping and general relaxing up in the mountains of Arizona, and we brought home for the kids a bag of leaves to play in!
I doubt this would work everywhere, but since we suffer from a serious lack of autumn leaves here in Phoenix the kids thought it was a fantastic souvenir. With fun, fall leaves on the brain I wanted to share this round up of projects I wish we could make…
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Inside Out Free Printables + Movie Review
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye