When I think of traditional Thanksgiving decor I think of mainly neutrals, but a colorful Thanksgiving is so festive and kid-friendly. Check out (and don’t forget to pin!) these three fun projects, made using our free printables. They’re an easy addition to your feast, perfect for the Thanksgiving kid’s table and beyond.
See the tutorial for how to make these adorable Crayon Turkeys. Set these out with a stack of free printable Thanksgiving worksheets! (See my round up below!)
Check out how to use those Crayon Turkeys to style an adorable Thanksgiving kids table.
I love the simplicity and fresh color scheme of this “Give Thanks” banner.
Little ones will go wild over these homemade drums.
Free Printable Thanksgiving Worksheets
Looking for free printable Thanksgiving worksheets? Here are some of our favorites:
- Turkey Vowels :: Reinforce vowel recognition with our silly turkey
- Thanksgiving Words :: Practice writing simple Thanksgiving words
- Acorn Dot-to-Dot :: Connect the dots in a simple drawing
- Leafy Patterns :: Create patterns with leaves to reinforce early math skills
- Autumn Words :: Practice writing and coloring classic autumn symbols
Now that you’ve seen the color, go check out my black and white thanksgiving ideas!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Is The Nutcracker Movie Scary for Kids?
- Cutest Thanksgiving Banner: Paper Plate Pie Garland
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Elegant & Easy Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas
- Colorful Free Printable THanksgiving Banner
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels