Earlier this week we shared a couple fun ways to make a medal of honor to give to Dad on Father’s Day (see the gold medal or cookie medal). Today we wanted to share a more colorful version that we created for this month’s Raising Arizona Kids magazine.
We think this award looks so official; yet it’s easy to whip together with supplies you probably have around the house. Visit RaisingArizonaKids.com for complete instructions.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Black Beauty Worksheets and Quotes
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Father’s Day Free Printable Banner
- Twister-Inspired “Loopsy” Party Game
- Tangled Party Games & Activities