Aimée mentioned yesterday that we have some super-cool preschool graduation ideas. We’re sharing them today over on One Charming Party, and here’s why: at each holiday party for Piper’s preschool class this year, I have re-created ideas from One Charming Party — like the Popcorn Turkey and Donut Tree — and I’ve developed a bit of a reputation. Now everyone is expecting something spectacular for Preschool Graduation. The problem? There aren’t any preschool graduation party ideas on One Charming Party… yet!
After racking my brain for ideas and coming up completely blank, it hit me that a fruit roll-up is easily transformed into a sweet, little diploma when removed from its package and tied up with black, satin ribbon. Truly what could be more fitting for a preschooler’s diploma than one of their favorite chewy treats?
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week
- Easy Statue of Liberty Crown
- Father’s Day Gift Idea: No. 1 Dad Cookie Medal + Free Printable
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation