Aimée mentioned yesterday that we have some super-cool preschool graduation ideas. We’re sharing them today over on One Charming Party, and here’s why: at each holiday party for Piper’s preschool class this year, I have re-created ideas from One Charming Party — like the Popcorn Turkey and Donut Tree — and I’ve developed a bit of a reputation. Now everyone is expecting something spectacular for Preschool Graduation. The problem? There aren’t any preschool graduation party ideas on One Charming Party… yet!
After racking my brain for ideas and coming up completely blank, it hit me that a fruit roll-up is easily transformed into a sweet, little diploma when removed from its package and tied up with black, satin ribbon. Truly what could be more fitting for a preschooler’s diploma than one of their favorite chewy treats?
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Free Printable Branding Worksheet
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Hello Sailor Baby Shower Ideas
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Army Birthday Boot Camp Party
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation