Aimée mentioned yesterday that we have some super-cool preschool graduation ideas. We’re sharing them today over on One Charming Party, and here’s why: at each holiday party for Piper’s preschool class this year, I have re-created ideas from One Charming Party — like the Popcorn Turkey and Donut Tree — and I’ve developed a bit of a reputation. Now everyone is expecting something spectacular for Preschool Graduation. The problem? There aren’t any preschool graduation party ideas on One Charming Party… yet!
After racking my brain for ideas and coming up completely blank, it hit me that a fruit roll-up is easily transformed into a sweet, little diploma when removed from its package and tied up with black, satin ribbon. Truly what could be more fitting for a preschooler’s diploma than one of their favorite chewy treats?
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- This Candy Cane Popcorn Recipe is the Best!
- Baby's First Mother's Day Gift Idea
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- Send a Hug
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Bouncy Ball Valentines
- Tangled Party Games & Activities