Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and I am sharing a bunch of free printable Valentine’s Lunchbox Notes plus a fun idea for how to pack them into their lunch bag! My adorable Heart on a String Valentine’s Printable Lunch Kit makes it easy for you to send a little love along with your kiddos (and significant other) on Valentine’s Day.
How to Use these Valentine’s Lunch Notes
I call this kit “Heart on a String” because the idea is to tie a bow around the sandwich and leave one end of the string SUPER long so you can tape on all the sweet printable charms. There are jokes, loving words, spots for you to write in why you love them, and more!
Of course you don’t have to use all 21 free printable Lunchbox Notes, but I wanted to give you lots of variety in my free printable template, which you can download at the end of this post.
My sandwich is wrapped in a glassine bag to make it extra cute, and I used classic red and white baker’s twine for the bow. Both of these items are things I have on hand and use ALL the time. Once you add these supplies to your stash, I bet you’ll find all kinds of ways to use them. (It might surprise you how versatile the color red is!)
Get the Free Printable Valentines Lunch Notes
This lunch kit will be so fun for your kids to open! Fill out the form below to get instant access to my free printable Valentine’s Lunch kit.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Easy Patriotic Centerpiece
- Woodland Witch Halloween Dinner Party
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts