This week we will be sharing some fun holiday decor ideas that use recycled household items. To start off, we have FaLaLaLa Foil Ornaments that we created for this month’s Real Crafts feature in Raising Arizona Kids magazine.
Trim your tree with these festive baubles made from scrunched aluminum foil and yarn — these are easy, unbreakable and definitely kid-friendly.
For full instructions on how your family can create these together (all you need is foil, yarn and a bit of glue) visit RaisingArizonaKids.com.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Monster Grocer
- Shooting Star Scissor Worksheet
- Leprechaun Rainbow Mobile
- Tangled Party Games & Activities