This week we will be sharing some fun holiday decor ideas that use recycled household items. To start off, we have FaLaLaLa Foil Ornaments that we created for this month’s Real Crafts feature in Raising Arizona Kids magazine.
Trim your tree with these festive baubles made from scrunched aluminum foil and yarn — these are easy, unbreakable and definitely kid-friendly.
For full instructions on how your family can create these together (all you need is foil, yarn and a bit of glue) visit RaisingArizonaKids.com.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Primary Handwriting Paper
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
- Halloween Handwriting Printable