Just thought I’d pop in to wish you all a HAPPY 2016! We’re going to be having a bunch of families on New Year’s Eve. It’s become our tradition since babysitters are scarce that night!
Here are some of my favorite easy and fun PLUS totally-family friendly ideas for celebrating the new year…
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- 2012 First Day of School Signs
- Welcome to Piper's Lalaloopsy Party
- Shooting Star Scissor Worksheet
- Bouncy Ball Valentines
- Tangled Party Decor & Food
- Pumpkin Pie Shortcut