On New Year’s Eve, we love to invite a few families over and celebrate together. We usually have a little dance party and play some games. Then at “midnight” — since we are in Phoenix, we can celebrate with the crowd in Time Square at 10pm our time, which is conveniently more doable for the kiddos — we throw confetti and drink sparkling cider floats. It’s a whole lot of fun!
This year we made a pin the hands on the clock game that I’m planning to play at our New Year’s Eve party. Download our free printable New Year’s Clock Game template if you and your family want to play too!
We’re also sharing a new version of the adorable New Year’s banner Aimee created last year, it has all the numbers 0-9 so you can use it to celebrate any year!
We shared a bunch of New Year’s party ideas last year, and I just wanted to refresh your memory…
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- “Second Star To The Right” Neverland Baby Shower
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Free Printable Worksheets for Valentine’s Day
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- My Favorite Christmas Treat
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts