On New Year’s Eve, we love to invite a few families over and celebrate together. We usually have a little dance party and play some games. Then at “midnight” — since we are in Phoenix, we can celebrate with the crowd in Time Square at 10pm our time, which is conveniently more doable for the kiddos — we throw confetti and drink sparkling cider floats. It’s a whole lot of fun!
This year we made a pin the hands on the clock game that I’m planning to play at our New Year’s Eve party. Download our free printable New Year’s Clock Game template if you and your family want to play too!
We’re also sharing a new version of the adorable New Year’s banner Aimee created last year, it has all the numbers 0-9 so you can use it to celebrate any year!
We shared a bunch of New Year’s party ideas last year, and I just wanted to refresh your memory…
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Make a Gold Medal
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies
- Twenty One
- Domino Addition