You’re Sweet!

Bettijo and I have been looking forward to this Week of Valentines. If you follow us on Facebook, you saw a sneak peek to our fun classroom valentines for your super kids to pass out, but before we release those, we wanted to share our “You’re Sweet” Printable Party Pack.

YoureSweetValentinesPartyPrintablesBannerFree

We’ve put together all the free printables you’d need for a sweet Valentine’s party at home or in the classroom. The collection includes a Banner, Party Punchables, Fold-over Tags, blank Anything Tags, Flags and a small party Sign.

SweetValentineFreebieMilkStraws

I loved the idea of using the blank Anything Tags to label the straws, which would help the kids keep straight whose is whose.

YoureSweetValentinesPrintableStickers

Bettijo turned the heart Party Punchables into stickers (by printing on a full-sheet label and punching out) to adorn a cute pink mailbox we picked up in the dollar spot at Target as well as a glass apothecary jar filled with festive candy kisses.

AWeekOfValentinesYoureSweetPrintableValentine

Kicking off our week of FIVE Free Printable Valentines — package up your favorite sweet treat in a baggie and staple or glue between the included “You’re Sweet” Fold-over Tag. Turn them around and these Fold-over Tags can do double duty as folded “tent” card labels on the food table.

YoureSweetValentinesPartyPrintablesFreebie

Download the entire collection here, and please leave us a comment telling whether you plan to use these for a class party or a get-together at home?

Linked up with Whipperberry’s Friday Flair!

About Aimée

Aimée is a co-founder and designer here at Paging Supermom. Although she dreams in pink, she wouldn’t trade her two energetic boys for anything. Between using The Force on surrounding battle droids and flying to infinity and beyond, Aimée enjoys squeezing in some personal creative time. With a background in advertising, marketing and design, she is proud to stay home raising her boys.

Comments

19 Responses to You’re Sweet!
  1. LP says:

You’re Sweet for sharing this. It’s awesome!

2. Sara says:

My daughter’s preschool is doing their party on the 15th, so I’m hanging the decorations up at home first, then using them at her school!

3. Brooke says:

I have been looking for the milk bottle glasses shown on the Valentine – Your Sweet. Where can I find them?

4. Sonja says:

You made my day! I will use these for home for my little sweeties. Happy Valentine’s Day!! I found you from your Rapunzel party a year ago and have been back every week since.

With Heartfelt Thanks,
    Sonja

5. Debbie says:

What a cute party idea! Thank you for the printables. I’m going to use the labels to put on the chocolate dipped strawberries I made for teachers. :) I am always pleased when I come to your site. Thanks!

6. LeAnn says:

Are these printables still available? I clicked on the link but my screen was blank. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks so much!!
    LeAnn

7. Jenifer says:

Thank you so much for this!
    I might just decorate my house a wee bit and brighten my kidlets dreary February :)

8. [...] You’re sweet party printables at Paging Supermom! [...]

9. Amy says:

I am looking forward to using it for a Valentine themed Baby Shower….so very excited.

10. Mary says:

Thanks so much! We are going to use them for our Family Valentine’s day Dinner to make it extra special! :)

11. Sherron says:

I am using these adorable prints for a Girl’s Night Out party. It is doubling as a birthday party for my cousin, and she is super sweet, so this works great! Thank you so much for allowing me to use these!

12. [...] of Party City to get some small accessories but I was so happy with these printables I found on Paging Supermom’s [...]

13. […] You’re Sweet treat bag toppers […]