Here’s a last minute Halloween gift idea that we shared over on A Night Owl blog last week.
I made these free printable Halloween gift tags with the kids a few weeks ago. I got out my black Japanese ink and paint brushes and together we wrote Halloween words. The six of us together must have filled up at least 50 sheets of paper. It was lots of fun (and a bit messy) to play around with the ink. Later I scanned in my favorite versions of BOO! and EEK! and used them to create these gift tags.
You can tie them on anything for an instant festive gift. With so many sweets going around, I’m planning to give a jar full of popcorn. The kernels look cute in a jar with our free printable BOO! tag. I will also be sure to share our microwave popcorn secret and check out this shortcut popcorn ball recipes.
Want more Halloween ideas and free printables?
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- My 7 Best Father’s Day Ideas – Dad Will Love
- Free Decorative Valentine’s Banner
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Send a Hug
- Welcome to Piper’s Lalaloopsy Party
- O Donut Tree
- Tangled Party Games & Activities