This week is Spring Break, which was a bit of a bummer to my oldest who was looking forward to wearing her St. Patty’s Day finest to school. As a consolation I decided to have the girls help me make a little gift to deliver to our neighbors on Thursday. This way someone will get to see their festive St. Patrick’s Day outfits.
It’s so easy to fill jars with Hershey’s Kisses that even young kids can help. We used the Kisses with almonds since they come in gold wrapping — perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. We got our glass bail jars at Hobby Lobby, but you can really use any kind of container. Even a plastic baggie would look cute with the label tied on.
It tied the jars with some black-and-white polka dot fabric scraps, and now they’re all set for giving!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Branding Worksheet
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Teacher Appreciation Door Decorating
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels