This week is Spring Break, which was a bit of a bummer to my oldest who was looking forward to wearing her St. Patty’s Day finest to school. As a consolation I decided to have the girls help me make a little gift to deliver to our neighbors on Thursday. This way someone will get to see their festive St. Patrick’s Day outfits.
It’s so easy to fill jars with Hershey’s Kisses that even young kids can help. We used the Kisses with almonds since they come in gold wrapping — perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. We got our glass bail jars at Hobby Lobby, but you can really use any kind of container. Even a plastic baggie would look cute with the label tied on.
I designed “Kiss Me I’m Irish” labels (download free printable template here), and cut out using a 2.5-inch circle punch. Then the girls stuck the labels on the jar tops with glue dots.
It tied the jars with some black-and-white polka dot fabric scraps, and now they’re all set for giving!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- “He Lives” Free Printable Easter Banner
- Lucky Charms Banner for St. Patrick’s Day
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Send a Hug
- Caramel Corncobs Recipe
- Domino Addition
2 thoughts on “Kiss Me!”
Love the gold kisses–Liam called them leprechaun kisses!!
we are making this today…we are also putting some skittles in too!! thanks for the great idea!!