This week is Spring Break, which was a bit of a bummer to my oldest who was looking forward to wearing her St. Patty’s Day finest to school. As a consolation I decided to have the girls help me make a little gift to deliver to our neighbors on Thursday. This way someone will get to see their festive St. Patrick’s Day outfits.
It’s so easy to fill jars with Hershey’s Kisses that even young kids can help. We used the Kisses with almonds since they come in gold wrapping — perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. We got our glass bail jars at Hobby Lobby, but you can really use any kind of container. Even a plastic baggie would look cute with the label tied on.
It tied the jars with some black-and-white polka dot fabric scraps, and now they’re all set for giving!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Pirate Party Ideas & Free Printable Pirate Party Pack
- Super Dad Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrap
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- 8 Free Birthday Printables
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Father’s Day Free Printable Banner
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- O Donut Tree