My cousin is turning 16 this weekend, and I am helping her mom throw a “sweet” party. Here is a peek at the invites:
I made these last week and the party is tomorrow. Yes, we’re a little last minute with this, but the 16-year-old’s brother got married two weeks ago so things have been a little hectic. I am also helping create a candy bar (I love doing those!). Hopefully I will get some great pictures to post up next week.
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- "Second Star To The Right" Neverland Baby Shower
- Moana's Realm of Monster's Tomatoa Party
- GLOW GUIDE: Glow in the dark Party Ideas
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- Circle Garland Baby Shower Invites