It’s inevitable that kids are going to spend some downtime on the computer this summer, so it’s great when on-screen time can translate to creative play. Our kids played animal charades inspired by their favorite Animal Jam characters.
We like it when our kids spend time on Animal Jam because it educates them about animals. National Geographic provides all the animal facts that kids learn while playing the online game. The Animal Jam website also makes online safety a priority and incorporates messages that teach kids how to protect their privacy while interacting online.
We created these animal charades game cards, and you can play too! Download our free printable animal cue cards, print onto cardstock, cut into squares and toss them in a bowl. Now you’re ready to play Animal Charades!
For a another fun variation using these same Animal Charades cards you can also play memory — simply print two copies of the cards. In the file, we’ve also included a decorative back that you can print on the reverse side if desired.
If you haven’t already, go check out Animal Jam and help your kids sign up for their account — it’s free! Here’s hoping for an educational and playful summer.
This post was sponsored by Animal Jam, but all the opinions expressed here are our own, and the kids’ smiles for Animal Jam Charades are totally real — no bribing required to capture these pictures. Follow along with Animal Jam on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- GLOW GUIDE: Glow in the dark Party Ideas
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Dangling Eyeballs & 12 Free Halloween Printables
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template