The Star Gazing Party Hop continues today with more dazzling decor ideas and some delicious goodies.
First up visit Lulu the Baker to learn how to make these Star Rice Cereal Treats. I love that they’re on a stick because you know everything tastes better on a stick…
Turquoise Mason Jar drinks really brighten up the party spread. Get the details over at Kate Landers Events.
How cute are these Constellation Coasters created by Assemble Shop?
Lanterns are a must for a nighttime party, and these DIY Tissue Paper Lanterns designed by Confetti Sunshine look cool and are a cinch to make so you can create a bunch to spread all over.
Bedazzle sandwiches, cupcakes and more with these simple food picks from My Paper Pinwheel:
- “Second Star To The Right” Neverland Baby Shower
- Easy Fiesta Decor & Piñata Fringe Cut File
- Modern Summer BBQ Gourmet Lemonade Bar
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Welcome to Piper’s Lalaloopsy Party
- Elegant Egyptian Birthday Party
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation