The Star Gazing Party Hop continues today with more dazzling decor ideas and some delicious goodies.
First up visit Lulu the Baker to learn how to make these Star Rice Cereal Treats. I love that they’re on a stick because you know everything tastes better on a stick…
Turquoise Mason Jar drinks really brighten up the party spread. Get the details over at Kate Landers Events.
How cute are these Constellation Coasters created by Assemble Shop?
Lanterns are a must for a nighttime party, and these DIY Tissue Paper Lanterns designed by Confetti Sunshine look cool and are a cinch to make so you can create a bunch to spread all over.
Bedazzle sandwiches, cupcakes and more with these simple food picks from My Paper Pinwheel:
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- "Second Star To The Right" Neverland Baby Shower
- Moana's Realm of Monster's Tomatoa Party
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- Circle Garland Baby Shower Invites
- Halloween Party Invites