The Star Gazing Party Hop continues today with more dazzling decor ideas and some delicious goodies.
First up visit Lulu the Baker to learn how to make these Star Rice Cereal Treats. I love that they’re on a stick because you know everything tastes better on a stick…
Turquoise Mason Jar drinks really brighten up the party spread. Get the details over at Kate Landers Events.
How cute are these Constellation Coasters created by Assemble Shop?
Lanterns are a must for a nighttime party, and these DIY Tissue Paper Lanterns designed by Confetti Sunshine look cool and are a cinch to make so you can create a bunch to spread all over.
Bedazzle sandwiches, cupcakes and more with these simple food picks from My Paper Pinwheel:
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- Easy Fiesta Decor & Piñata Fringe Cut File
- Modern Summer BBQ Gourmet Lemonade Bar
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- Christmas Around the World Party
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Twenty One
- Tangled Party Games & Activities