Did yesterday’s ah-mazing Star Gazing party photos leave you wanting more? ME TOO! Today we’re digging in with five fabulous projects, each from a different blogger.
First up is the freebie party invitation from Confetti Sunshine. I adore the little star punches in the envelope, such a darling detail. Visit Sara’s blog to download and print the free template. While you’re there be sure to poke around — she is always blowing us away with her terrific ideas.
The ladies over at Shiny Happy Sprinkles are sharing a tutorial for making the intriguing Galaxy Backdrop:
I can’t wait to make one of these marvelous 3-D Star Garlands shared by Get Creative Juice:
Dress up your cupcakes with these Colorful Star Toppers from See Vanessa Craft:
Whimsical centerpieces from Frog Prince Paperie are easy to make, but the hard part will be keeping the jars full at the party since we’re sure all the little girls will want to play with the star wands.
Tomorrow we’re sharing a few more decor ideas and some delicious FOOD ideas!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- Lucky Charms Banner for St. Patrick’s Day
- Free Printable Worksheets for Valentine’s Day
- Water Gun Targets & 12 Free Printables!
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- Ninja Birthday Party
- Name The Picture – Short “O”
- Geeky Graduation Party