Did yesterday’s ah-mazing Star Gazing party photos leave you wanting more? ME TOO! Today we’re digging in with five fabulous projects, each from a different blogger.
First up is the freebie party invitation from Confetti Sunshine. I adore the little star punches in the envelope, such a darling detail. Visit Sara’s blog to download and print the free template. While you’re there be sure to poke around — she is always blowing us away with her terrific ideas.
The ladies over at Shiny Happy Sprinkles are sharing a tutorial for making the intriguing Galaxy Backdrop:
I can’t wait to make one of these marvelous 3-D Star Garlands shared by Get Creative Juice:
Dress up your cupcakes with these Colorful Star Toppers from See Vanessa Craft:
Whimsical centerpieces from Frog Prince Paperie are easy to make, but the hard part will be keeping the jars full at the party since we’re sure all the little girls will want to play with the star wands.
Tomorrow we’re sharing a few more decor ideas and some delicious FOOD ideas!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- 8 Freebies for the Fourth of July!
- Want to have a Nancy Drew Party?
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation