Guests at your Neon Back to School party will enjoy munching on lunchbox favorites including bright green apples! Since the kids are getting ready to hit the books, stack some as a pedestal for a chalkboard-paint covered globe. The black globe acts as a focal point on this table full of electric neon color.
It wouldn’t be a party without cupcakes — it’s easy to dress up store bought ones by layering on polka dot cupcake liners and adding our free printable Neon Back to School Party Flags. Use the flags to decorate sandwiches too!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Worksheet Wednesday: Long "a" Sounds
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- First Day of School Signs
- Shooting Star Scissor Worksheet
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Farkle Game Set
- DIY Spooky Halloween Banner