Today we’re sharing a tutorial for making easy stamped friendship bracelets over at I Heart Naptime. Attalie and I are planning to make quite a few of these bracelets to give to her friends at school.
I’m a big fan of stamped silver jewelry and noticed recently that all the local craft stores (Michaels, JoAnn and Hobby Lobby) have started stocking metal alphabet stamps. Jewelry stamping is surprisingly easy and rewarding — if you haven’t tried it yet, this is the perfect first project.
Get a pack of suede laces, lanyard clasps, jump rings, stamping blanks, alphabet stamps and a metal stamp block. You’ll also need pliers and a hammer. Read the complete tutorial.
You know us… every gift has to have a cute little package, right?! We designed this free printable gift pouch for the friendship bracelets, but I think it could come in handy this holiday season for giving all sorts of little things.
TO MAKE A GIFT POUCH: Print our free gift pouch template (it comes in 3 colors!) onto cardstock. Cut just inside the solid line then score and fold the petals inward. To make folding a cinch we used our new favorite tool the Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board to get super-crisp creases. I’ve used the scoring board at least five times this week alone. Definitely worth adding to your Christmas Wish List!
For more gift ideas check out our No-Sew Monogram Tea Towel Tutorial or Pebble Domino Game Set. If you’re still in Thanksgiving mode check out our EASY and adorable Caramel Corn Cobs — they make great hostess gifts.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- “He Lives” Free Printable Easter Banner
- Colorful Free Printable THanksgiving Banner
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Dangling Eyeballs & 12 Free Halloween Printables
- Name The Picture – Short “O”