Thanks to the wonderful crew over at Arizona Midday for having us as their guests this week. I am excited they streamed our segment online so we could share it with you all. We showed a bunch of Christmas gift ideas for neighbors, teachers and friends that are all super-easy thanks to our free printables.
Aimée did a fabulous job demonstrating how to make the Peppermint Snowflakes and Candy Candy Popcorn. I still can’t believe I decoupaged on live TV. It was only recently that I finally figured out the trick to decoupaging without wrinkles. If you watch closely my paper was not sticking very well, and that is because I was rushing and did not follow the important steps we shared in our How to Mod Podge Without Wrinkles tutorial. Okay sorry, enough stalling, go watch the segment!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Thanksgiving Kids Table With Shutterfly
- Send a Hug
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Welcome to Piper's Lalaloopsy Party
- Recycled Party Tassels
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Shooting Star Scissor Worksheet