Thanks to the wonderful crew over at Arizona Midday for having us as their guests this week. I am excited they streamed our segment online so we could share it with you all. We showed a bunch of Christmas gift ideas for neighbors, teachers and friends that are all super-easy thanks to our free printables.
Aimée did a fabulous job demonstrating how to make the Peppermint Snowflakes and Candy Candy Popcorn. I still can’t believe I decoupaged on live TV. It was only recently that I finally figured out the trick to decoupaging without wrinkles. If you watch closely my paper was not sticking very well, and that is because I was rushing and did not follow the important steps we shared in our How to Mod Podge Without Wrinkles tutorial. Okay sorry, enough stalling, go watch the segment!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- My 7 Best Father’s Day Ideas – Dad Will Love
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- New Gender Reveal Party Printables
- Teacher Appreciation Door Decorating
- Hello Sailor Baby Shower Ideas
- Baby’s First Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Tangled Party Decor & Food