You know I love pretty much any kind of banner; although, we’re going to be covering some Christmas gift ideas later this week, in keeping with the spirit of celebrating one holiday at a time, I wanted to share this free printable Blessed Banner.
It’s crazy easy to make one yourself: print, cut, string — onto yarn, twine, ribbon or anything you’ve got handy — then tie on some fabric scraps and hang. Aren’t you feeling festive now?
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Free Printable Rainbow Loom Valentine
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- The Perfect Boys Valentine
- Bouquet of Sharpened Pencils
- Bouncy Ball Valentines