You know I love pretty much any kind of banner; although, we’re going to be covering some Christmas gift ideas later this week, in keeping with the spirit of celebrating one holiday at a time, I wanted to share this free printable Blessed Banner.
It’s crazy easy to make one yourself: print, cut, string — onto yarn, twine, ribbon or anything you’ve got handy — then tie on some fabric scraps and hang. Aren’t you feeling festive now?
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Black Beauty Worksheets and Quotes
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- Father’s Day Free Printable Banner
- Airheads Valentine Template
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies
- Halloween Handwriting Printable