You’ve probably figured out by now that both Bettijo and I love packaging. I seem to be on a canning jar kick, so I needed to mix things up a bit — enter large white take-out boxes. I am now obsessed with these, too!
By the way, if your town has a Smart&Final store you can pick up the boxes there and save shipping time.
Although I love the winter white boxes, they were screaming for some holiday color, yes? So, I whipped up some Christmas and Winter labels for my boys to decorate the boxes with, and we thought we’d share them here.
The labels are perfect for homemade neighbor, teacher or co-worker gifts. Simply download the freebie, print on sticker paper, trim and adhere to a box of your choice. I’ve also included a coordinating blank sticker to write a short message or to seal parchment or tissue paper lining.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Worksheet Wednesday: Measuring Pumpkins
- Worksheet Wednesday: Summer Handwriting
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Easy Microwave Popcorn Trick!
- How to Make a Globe
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Country Ghost Party: Recipes