We’re super excited about our new Printable Blog Hop. Every month we’re partnering up with eleven other blogs to bring you a dozen fun and FREE printables! This month everyone created a Spring printable to share, which means lots of cute freebies for you. The links are all at the end of the post.
See No. 10? That’s our “Hello Spring!” printable. Remember the DIY Glitter Glue Recipe we shared yesterday? Here’s the first project where it will come in handy.
A little something to brighten your mantle or bookshelf, download our Hello Spring! Printable Sign. After embellishing the raindrops with gold glitter glue, we placed the printable in a simple, white frame. Then we collected a few pretty ribbons and trims (leftover from various projects) and washi taped a cluster to the frame to add texture and whimsy.
Now onto the rest of the freebies… we are happy to introduce you to some of our talented blogger friends. As you hop from blog to blog be sure to check out the other fun things their sites have to offer.
1. The Dating Divas: A fun, flirty and free printable card to give to your man this Spring.
2. Somewhat Simple: “The Earth Laughs In Flowers” free printable art with three colors to choose from.
3. Whipperberry: “April showers bring May flowers” printable sign for your Spring home decor.
4. Crafting Chicks: A Fun Checklist to check off your spring time plans!
5. Tatertots & Jello: “Happy Spring” Neighbor gift tags.
6. L’il Luna: Spring Cleaning prints.
7. My Sister’s Suitcase: “Bloom and Grow” tag that is perfect for a gift of Spring Flowers!
8. I Heart Nap Time: A darling “Hello Spring” tag that is sure to dress up any gift — big or small!
9. The 36th Avenue: “Spring is in the Air” printable sign and gift tags.
10. Paging Supermom: Say “Hello!” to Spring — frame and embellish this cheerful printable, available in three sizes.
11. The TomKat Studio: Simple and pretty printable Mother’s Day card and gift tags.
12. The Idea Room: Homemade Lemonade Gift Kit with free labels and printables.
About the author
Bettijo is the founder and designer of Paging Supermom where she shares what she's dreamed up for family fun. Known for practical and kid-friendly activities, free printables and simple ideas for holidays. She is a single mom of three girls and one boy. Bettijo was a guest on the Martha Stewart Show and has frequently appeared on local television. Her work has also been featured in national magazines including Real Simple, O, Redbook, Parents, Family Circle, and Health. During quieter moments, she enjoys art, retro-modern design, photography and making new things. Bettijo lives with her four kiddos in Phoenix, Arizona.