Need a last-minute Valentine idea? Attach a String of Hearts across your friend’s or neighbor’s door! It’s so simple to put together, and with just a few inches of painter tape or washi tape, you can adhere this special valentine in seconds. What are you waiting for? Grab your kids for some help, and spread some love this Valentine’s Day!
Spread Some Love
June 26, 2021
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- DIY Teepee Kids Craft and Centerpiece
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
2 thoughts on “Spread Some Love”
This is so beautiful! I can’t wait to make it. Do you happen to have a tutorial for the adorable yard heart? It looks like it may just be a wrapped styrofoam heart??? Maybe painted and rounded out first…hmmmm. Super cute. All the door decorations that I’ve seen in the stores are pretty tacky or too country looking for me. This would be perfect!
Thank you for always sharing such beautiful ideas.
Ooops! Sorry for the typo…I meant yarn heart.