We recently shared ideas for a delicious Tuscan Holiday Party over at One Charming Party. I love how this spread feels so colorful, bounteous and inviting; yet the Italian-inspired menu is surprisingly easy to pull off, which is just what you need this crazy holiday time of year.
We filled a tray with an array of antipasto such as olives, peperoncini, artichoke hearts, cured meats, pesto and cheeses. We also served bruschetta and artichoke dip with a variety of breads. Then let guests help themselves!
Strategically pick which items to make yourself and which to buy. Our yummy, homemade Bruschetta is super easy to prepare ahead in large batches.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- Instant Pot Tacos Recipe
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Free Decorative Valentine’s Banner
- Spider Egg Popcorn Recipe
- Teacher Appreciation Door Decorating
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Twister-Inspired “Loopsy” Party Game
- Elegant Egyptian Birthday Party