As promised I shared a photo of my Valentine’s Day mantle over on Instagram. I decided to leave up a few of the elements from my New Years setup including the gold-painted bulb lights (tutorial :: pin it) because I love the glow they cast in our living room. Haven’t decided yet, but I might just leave them up all year.
As I was trying to make things look just so, I really wished I had something red to stick in front of that polka-dot board. I was feeling kind of lazy and didn’t want to make anything. I dug through my decorations, but came up with nothing. In this situation, a framed printable is usually the quickest solution — so I found this fun family love quote (author unknown), and designed myself a frameable version.
Again feeling lazy (I have a cold), I wasn’t sure if I would put the printable quote on the blog, but our Instagram peeps talked me into it. If you’ll excuse my iPhone pics, here it is!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- “Second Star To The Right” Neverland Baby Shower
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Preppy Navy Valentines LOVE Banner
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Dangling Eyeballs & 12 Free Halloween Printables
- Send a Hug