We are making another television appearance on Phoenix’s NBC Arizona Midday program TODAY! If you’re local be sure to tune in to Channel 12 at 1 pm to see us. (Fingers crossed they will put our segment online like last time, but no promises.)
We will be sharing some of our back to school ideas including our Notebook Paper Banner and Lunchbox Jokes. We will also be showing how to make this adorable apple craft — the perfect activity to do with your pre-schooler who is probably feeling lonely now that all the his/her siblings are back in class.
:: Mini Paper Plate
:: Red, Green & Black Paint
:: Sponge or Paint Brush
:: Pencil with Eraser or Marker
TO MAKE: Cut an arc out of each side of the mini paper plate to create an apple-core shape. The cutout pieces become your apple’s leaves. Apply red paint along the top and bottom edges of your apple. Dip the eraser-end of a pencil into black paint and stamp three seeds into the center of your apple core. Paint the leaves green. Let dry. Finish by gluing both leaves to the back of your apple.
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- Fun Family Game: Cover Your Assets Game Review
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Make an 80s Slip-Knot Friendship Bracelet
- Easy Googly Eye Pumpkins
- Easy Button Necklaces
- Primary Handwriting Paper
- Holy Rhombus Batman!
- Halloween Handwriting Printable