I don’t know a mom out there that doesn’t love paper plates, so these paper plate blooms, that we shared in this month’s Raising Arizona Kids magazine, seem perfectly fitting to make for Mother’s Day!
I love the way these cheerful blossoms seem to jump right off the page. It’s always thrilling to see our kids craft ideas in print. Head over to RaisingArizonaKids.com for the full instructions on how to do this easy project with your kids.
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Holy Rhombus Batman!