We know you’ve been wrapping a lot of presents lately… and we’re pretty sure you’ve got all your kids at home… so it sounds like the perfect time to do a round up of fun things to do with cardboard tubes.
If one of these doesn’t strike your fancy there are a whole bunch of other ideas on our Pinterest board. Got leftover wrapping paper? Raid your recycle bin and make a Christmas village. Click the photo below for more details and free printable windows.
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Make an 80s Slip-Knot Friendship Bracelet
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- Name The Picture – Short “O”