We know you’ve been wrapping a lot of presents lately… and we’re pretty sure you’ve got all your kids at home… so it sounds like the perfect time to do a round up of fun things to do with cardboard tubes.
If one of these doesn’t strike your fancy there are a whole bunch of other ideas on our Pinterest board. Got leftover wrapping paper? Raid your recycle bin and make a Christmas village. Click the photo below for more details and free printable windows.
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- Fun Family Game: Cover Your Assets Game Review
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Domino Addition
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Tangled Party Games & Activities