So today’s post was supposed to be a tutorial for a project that I was sure would be a hit, but alas I ran into a bit of kryptonite on this one and things just didn’t turn out as planned. More on that later, but today I decided to share instead these adorable photos of baby Modette that I caught in the middle of shooting the tutorial. I looked down from my perch atop one of Aimee’s kitchen chairs, where I was busily photographing, and saw this beautiful face grinning up at me.
Can’t you just see the love in her eyes? Melts my heart. She’s already 5 months old, my how time flies!
Just look at those sweet fingers too — it’s no wonder she loves to suck on them.
June 26, 2021
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Nutcracker Merde Gift Ideas for Ballet Dancers + Discount Tickets
- Disney’s New Cars Movie: Is Cars 3 Worth Seeing?
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Is the New Beauty & the Beast Too Scary for Kids?
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
- Yippee Baby Gender Reveal Party
- Babies Don’t Keep
3 thoughts on “Lucky Failure”
Modette is ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!
She is already getting so big! Babies grow so fast!
Oh, bless her sweet little heart! She is just precious…and belongs on a magazine or in a Gap commercial or something! What a precious baby girl….I bet those cheeks get no kisses at all!