So today’s post was supposed to be a tutorial for a project that I was sure would be a hit, but alas I ran into a bit of kryptonite on this one and things just didn’t turn out as planned. More on that later, but today I decided to share instead these adorable photos of baby Modette that I caught in the middle of shooting the tutorial. I looked down from my perch atop one of Aimee’s kitchen chairs, where I was busily photographing, and saw this beautiful face grinning up at me.
Can’t you just see the love in her eyes? Melts my heart. She’s already 5 months old, my how time flies!
Just look at those sweet fingers too — it’s no wonder she loves to suck on them.
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Disney’s New Cars Movie: Is Cars 3 Worth Seeing?
- Is the New Beauty & the Beast Too Scary for Kids?
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Babies Don’t Keep