OK, we promise to cool it with the decoupage posts for a while… after today! Sorry it’s just that after FINALLY figuring out how to Mod Podge without getting wrinkles we’ve been having all kinds of fun with it. We even brainstormed a Mod Podge sign a month (should we do it???), but we swear no more of these projects for at least the month of January.
We just couldn’t stop, though, without sharing this sparkly Let It Snow sign. We used the matte Mod Podge to glue the sign to the board, but we finished it off with a coat of the glittery Sparkle Mod Podge. We love this stuff because you get a glitter effect without any of the messy side effects of using actual glitter.
If decoupaging isn’t really your thing we also included a larger version of the sign in our free Let It Snow printable sign template that you can cut out and put in an 8×10 frame. Although if you haven’t tried our wrinkle-free method for Mod Podge you really should — it’s fun, easy and fabulous!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Baby's First Mother's Day Gift Idea
- 2012 First Day of School Signs
- Welcome to Piper's Lalaloopsy Party
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Pregnancy Cravings Party Printables
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
- Make a Paper Spider